Friday, October 10, 2008

Praises and Blessings

I don’t get the chance to praise God at the church that I am currently attending. I have so much to praise Him for that I just figured to do it here. I want people to know what He is doing in my life and my family’s.
1. I made it out to AZ safely. The car did not give me any trouble. I was not accosted while sleeping in the Wal-Mart parking lot or on the side of the road. I was not in a wreck, didn’t even come close to being in a wreck.
2. God has touched my dad. When I got here he was admitted to hospice. He looked very sick. I thought he was going to pass soon. But people have been praying for him. People from Washington all the way to North Carolina. I am so thankful for the people praying for him! So dad got better. They released him from hospice. He is back in now, but he doesn’t look anywhere near as bad as he did when I first got out here. They are also releasing him from hospice probably tomorrow. I really believe God has touched Dad. I’m so thankful for that, because for one reason it gives me more time with him.
3. I have two babysitting jobs. It isn’t a lot but it works. I’m thankful for God watching over me and providing for me.
4. I received my temporary AZ nursing license. I know God will provide a nursing job for me when the time is right. Until that time I have my babysitting jobs.
5. My Grampa has relented and let my brother stay at their place. In my opinion God is using my dad’s illness to bring my grampa around to forgiving my brother of the wrong’s he did 8 years ago. My grampa also believes that God is using my dad’s illness to bring dad and my uncle together.
6. My brother has a job.
7. My mom has a job.
8. I found a church to attend. It isn’t a Nazarene church, but it is a good church.
9. God has given me the opportunity to take care of my dad.
I know there are more blessings and praises I could give, but right now I can’t think of them. I just know that God is working in my life and my family’s life. I know that He loves us and is looking out for us. I love Him.

2 comments:

coffeechica said...

I'm glad you are doing good! I think of you often! And pray for your dad too. Love you!!

Sarah said...

Wow, I enjoyed your post! You do have lots to praise God for. I know i fall short of giving him the praise he is so worthy of. Love yOU!!!!