Monday, October 13, 2008

New Job!


I have a new job! It is a nursing job, but it isn't in a hospital. It is in a moving clinic giving immunization shots to people. The pay is good and it is part time so I can still spend time with Dad. I'm so happy! God is good! This is my dad. He is going down hill. His lungs are getting worse. But I am thankful for the time God is giving to me to be with him. The weather changed out here really fast. It was from 100+ degrees to 70 and below. I was absolutely freezing for several days. I am now used to it, and it feels quite nice. I didn't expect the temp to get this low. I left almost all my fall clothes in storage in Indiana. It was 40 when I got up this morning. But it felt good.

3 comments:

coffeechica said...

hey! glad you posted pic :) the weather is crazy, huh?! it hasn't come close to freezing here yet!

miss and love you!

Sarah said...

The weather is very strange! I miss u

lauralavon said...

You and your father remain in my prayers. He looks very young. I'm so sorry cancer is taking him! May God continue to be near you.