Thursday, December 11, 2008

Sorrow and Happiness

I just have a thought, I thought I would share. The other day in church something I saw struck me as funny, so of course I laughed. When I turned around I found a lady from church looking at me with a concerned look on her face. She then explained to me that she wasn't sure if I was laughing or crying. This made me think...lol. I thought of the saying "there is a fine line between love and hate". It made me think that there is also a fine line between sorrow and happiness. I don't know I haven't thought too much on it...as in I haven't developed the thought. :-) It was just a random thought. Maybe these verses triggered it as I am reading in Ecclesiastes. Chapter 3:4 A time to weep and a time to laugh... Then 3:8 A time to love and a time to hate.

1 comment:

Arthur and Jessica said...

I'm glad you got a good laugh in. I like your elephant!
Jessica