Saturday, November 15, 2008

Laughs

I just realized (while watching a movie) that I haven't laughed in awhile. Sad huh? This movie has made me laugh a few times. I miss laughing. :-) I believe I'll endeavor to do it more. I washed my car today by hand (mop). It was the first time I've done this since I was a little girl. I got almost as wet as the car. lol. I used a 10 gallon bucket to rinse the car off and lazy me I filled it up almost to the top so I wouldn't have to make as many trips to the water faucet. I don't think it worked cuz I ended up with half the bucket on me. But the weather was warm enough to dry my skirt in short order. I am once again in the process of looking for a job. My current job will end either this month or next month. They aren't sure yet. Whenever people stop coming for their flu shots are when we are going to close. So if you guys would keep me in your prayers...to find a new job out here I would appreciate it.

2 comments:

lauralavon said...

We certainly are keeping you in our prayers. Since my father-in-law is so near dying from cancer, it helps me remember what you have gone through just recently.

lauralavon said...

Oh, BTW, glad you had a good laugh! We all need that!