Thursday, November 6, 2008

Hodge Podge

We are having my dad's memorial this Sat. He was cremated. I got my outfit tonight to wear to the memorial service. My brother went home the day after Dad passed away. He isn't coming back out, but my uncle and cousins are coming in tomorrow morning. I'm excited to spend time with them. I haven't seen my one cousin for about 5 years. With that said I talked to a sister that I've never met. My dad had her several years before he met my mom. She lives in Kansas, has three children and her name is Amber Elizabeth. It is weird having a sister you've never met. I've known about her for as long as I can remember. I've just never claimed her. Understandable I think. I would like to meet her and her children. I am now licensed in two states: OH and AZ. My nursing license that is. I was so excited when I got my permanent license from AZ today. I don't know whether I am going to move back to OH/KY or stay out here. It all depends on whether I can get a job out here or not. But if I do come back it won't be before the beginning of December. My grandparent's are leaving to go to KS/MO next week and will be gone until the beginning of Dec. My dad wanted a memorial in AZ and KS. Ok I know this is jumping all over, but that is how my mind is right now. So I hope you can follow and make sense of it all. :-)

No comments: